As per art.13 of Law n.196 dated June 30th 2003, (Personal Information Protection Code), we hereby inform of the following in relation to the processing of your personal information on the website cozzarolo.it
1. Personal Information
All personal information representing the object of the present processing data, in particular any and all sensitive and judicial data, shall be dealt in observance of the confidentiality obligations, as well as of the further limits imposed by the laws mentioned above and by any other laws and regulations.
2. Purpose of Personal Information Processing
Your personal information shall be used, within the boundaries set by law, for the pursuit of the following purposes: a) accomplishment of obligations set by law, regulations and national and/or EEC standards; b) maximization of the benefits in favour of the entrepreneurial network of the activities provided for by the economic activity projects managed by Az. Agricola Cozzarolo G.B. c) use for administration/accounting purposes.
3. Data Processing Mode
The purposes stated above anticipate the carrying out of various operations such as collection, registration, preservation and modification of personal information by means of manual, computerized and telecom instruments that operate with logics strictly connected with the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data themselves. Any and all personal information shall be processed also in collaboration with third parties (secretaries, informatics technicians, etc.) who had been previously designated formally as Person in charge of Personal Information Processing.
4. Refusal of personal information supply
The supply of personal information is optional, however, the possible refuse to supply in full or in part the requested data shall result into the impossibility to reach the purposes illustrated above and, in particular, to write the report sub c) of clause 2.
5. Data Communication and Disclosure
All personal data may be communicated to third parties (lawyer, other professionals, etc.), in observance of Law n.196 dated June 30th 2003, for the purposes indicated. Personal information may be supplied to Az. Agricola Cozzarolo G.B. , in observance of Law n.196 dated June 30th 2003, for the purposes indicated. Any and all personal data shall not be disclosed
6. Rights as per art. 7
We hereby inform you that, according to the enforcement of "Personal Information Protection Code", the official Person in Charge is:
Az. Agricola Cozzarolo G.B.
Via Cormons 163
33043 Spessa di Cividale (UD)
+39 0432 716112
You may refer to the official Person in Charge to claim your rights, as anticipated by art.7 of "Personal Information Protection Code", whose text is hereafter reported in full:
Art. 7 Access to Personal Data and other Rights
1. Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if they have not been registered yet, as well as their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The individual has the right to obtain full indication of : a) the provenance of the personal data; b) purposes and modes of the data processing; c) the underlying logics in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification data of the official person in charge, any other responsible person or third parties designated as people in charge as per art. 5, comma 2; e) the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into contact with them, being they the official Person in Charge within the country borders, other responsible people or third parties designated in charge.
3. The individual has the right to claim: a) updating, amendment or, whenever interested, supplement of the data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of the data processed by having breached the law, included the ones whose preservation is not necessary with reference to the purposes for which the same data have been collected or consequently processed; c) a declaration that the issues mentioned at letters a) and b) have been communicated, also in relation to their content, to the entities to whom such data had been communicated or disclosed, except for the case in which such an accomplishment proves to be impossible or implies a use of means clearly out of proportion in comparison to the safeguarded right.
4. The individual has the right to be opposed, in part or in full: a) due to legitimate motivation, to the personal information processing of his/her personal data, even if they pertain the purpose of the data collection; b) to his/her personal data processing, when the purpose is the consequent sending of advertising material or direct sale, as well as the fulfilment of market research or commercial communications. Having been duly informed of the above, as well as of the rights reserved, in observance of art.7 of Law 196/03, the undersigned individual hereby declares to have achieved full understanding of the privacy information received and gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal information within the form and terms indicated above.